Coffee & Reading the morning paper
- Today is my sister’s birthday and she reads every Friday!! 🙂 Happy birthday!
- [Summer Article] What’s the Difference Between Iced Coffee & Cold-Brew? Lots of insights here. And we love the idea of Japanese style pour-over!
- “Popularized in Japan, this style of preparing iced coffee is something you’re more likely to find at a specialty coffee shop. To make it, ice cubes are placed at the bottom of a pour-over device (like a Chemex) so that when the warm water is poured over the grounds at the top, the brewed coffee drips directly and immediately onto the ice. This method is particularly good for preserving the delicate, nuanced flavors of specialty coffee beans.”
- [Chocolate News] For the first time ever, an Indian chocolate brand wins silver at the International Chocolate Awards. Yay!
- [Travel Wish List]
- Harrods just opened a chocolate “dream destination” in London! Beautiful.
- Tony’s Chocolonely opens a shop in the Amsterdam airport. Finger’s crossed Amsterdam is our next destination or layover. Click for pictures.
- A new chocolate exhibit in Strasbourg, France about the Schall Factory (video below)!
- Curious about what it would mean to travel to France right now? This blog post by a French local helps explain how to visit during COVID-19 times (what you need to bring/do/expect).
Quote for the weekend
your Coffee shop outfit + Coffee Shop Interior
- This summer, wear a crisp white shirt to emulate the photo above. These are the most unique options that we found for you:
design inspiration =
- We love that dotted mug + the idea to put fresh berries on brunch pancakes this weekend.
- What’s your favorite brunch food and drink? Comment below.
Some chocolate dessert
Have a lovely weekenD, with a time cupsoul.
Become a time cupsoul “traveler” by subscribing below and automatically receive ESPUMA in your inbox!
This post is not sponsored. This post contains a few affiliate links, which means that if you do click through and then buy something, you may help support an insatiable coffee and chocolate habit at no cost to you. 🙂 Any written opinions here are by time cupsoul/our own.