Coffee & Reading the morning paper
- [DC Coffee News] Inside El Secreto de Rosita, a New Peruvian Bar on U Street With an Edgy Rainforest Vibe – NEW. “An attached cafe next-door is open 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily with to-go Italian coffee drinks, empanadas, muffins, and French pastries from Fresh Baguette.” We can’t wait to try their coffee!
- [DC Coffee News] Compass Coffee has a NEW blended drink! “You asked for a delicious blended drink, so we delivered! And it’s available in all your favorite flavors: Vanilla, Caramel, Coconut, Chocolate. Each one is crafted with real ingredients that are made in-house like our fresh cold brew, all of our house flavors, and homemade whipped cream. Head to your local Compass Coffee to enjoy them all summer!”
- [DC Chocolate News] The Chocolate House DC in Dupont Circle is “selling a limited number of 5pc Cicada gift boxes! Don’t worry these are just a classic salted caramel filling in a chocolate shell. If you are looking for REAL cicada chocolate, check out our friends at Chouquette Chocolate.” Fun!
- 9 Can’t-Miss Chocolate Shops In The UK – “Melt has just launched a luxury chocolate box inspired by Alice in Wonderland. The quirky Eat Me box features 18 fresh chocolates, including delights such as smoked caramel, popping praline, and rhubarb and ginger. Going down the rabbit hole was never so delicious!” Which one have you visited?
- Jordan Delights’ chocolate dates create a bridge to Middle Eastern culture & cuisine – “Khreis’s delectable products are made with organic dates grown in the Coachella Valley, dipped in 72% dark chocolate or white chocolate, then topped with a variety of nuts and spices including roasted almonds, pistachios, cardamom and coconut. The non-GMO and gluten-free Delights are made with fair-trade chocolate and can even be considered a “healthy dessert” option, thanks to antioxidant-packed dates.” Have you ever tried chocolate-covered dates? This makes us super nostalgic for our travels in the Middle East.
Serene Quote for the weekend
your Coffee shop outfit + Coffee Shop Interior
design inspiration =
Become a time cupsoul “traveler” by subscribing below and automatically receive ESPUMA in your inbox!
Some chocolate dessert
- [Recipe] Easy Summer Stone Fruit Tart
- [Weekend Shopping] Visit the latest coffee shop in your favorite city sporting this uniquely stunning cork backpack, handmade in Portugal.
- [Article] 5 Secrets of Natural Renewal
- [DC News] Le Diplomate Owner Stephen Starr Reveals a Plan to Bring a ‘Mega’ Italian Market to Georgetown. Maybe it will include Italian espresso? 🙂
Have a lovely weekenD, with a time cupsoul.
This post is not sponsored. This post contains a few affiliate links, which means that if you do click through and then buy something, you may help support an insatiable coffee and chocolate habit at no cost to you. 🙂 Any written opinions here are by time cupsoul/our own.