Quote for the Weekend
Coffee & Reading the Morning Paper
- Happy October, everyone. Wishing you a beautiful new month.
- DC Coffee/Chocolate News: Dolcezza Gelato and Coffee is closing many of its shops this month. We love you, Dolcezza.
- “Like Water for Chocolate” will be adapted to a musical.
- You can stay in this chocolate orange hotel room on the French ski slopes (quarantine applies)! #wanderlustwishlist
- The season’s “it” nail polish color is dark chocolate. Have you tried this color on your nails?
- It’s already time to buy chocolate advent calendars again. We’ll be posting our favorites on Pinterest this coming week. Be sure to follow us on Pinterest for the list.
Your Coffee Shop Outfit
- This mink color cashmere & merino scarf looks a perfect autumn coffee shop accessory
- Need some cozy and sustainably-sourced boots? How about these handmade Spanish boots in “honey”?
Some Chocolate Dessert
- This weekend, why not try making one of Nadiya Hussain’s chocolate recipes? We liked her Netflix show so will be trying the “Hot Cookie Dough and Ice Cream.” Yum.
- Just for fun: Enjoy the amazing pictures of this chocolate matcha cube at a restaurant in Japan 🙂
Please subscribe below to receive Espuma and other time cupsoul posts in your inbox.
Have a lovely weekend.
This post contains just a few affiliate links, which means that if you do click through and then buy something, you may help support an insatiable coffee and chocolate habit at no cost to you. 🙂 Any written opinions here are by time cupsoul/our own.