We have a vision to travel the globe and spend time in some of the most beautiful, inspiring, decadent chocolate shops. Here’s our current wanderlust wish list of 8 gorgeous global chocolateries to visit:
1. A La Mere de Famille, PARIS, FRANCE
2. Bernachon Chocolats, LYON, FRANCE
3. Maison Dandoy, BRUSSELS, BELGIUM& PARIS
4. Compartes Chocolates, LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
5. Raush Schokoladenhaus, BERLIN, GERMANY
6. Slitti Cioccolato e Cafe Laboratorio, TUSCANY, ITALY
7. Landeau Chocolate, LISBON, PORTUGAL
8. La Rifa Chocolateria, MEXICO CITY, MEXICO
Which international chocolateries have you visited? We’re looking for more recommendations and would love your comment, below.
Great post and interesting! Thank you. It seems that you have forgotten Finland. In Porvoo they make nearly the best chocolate in the world. Here:
Porvoo is known about its old wooden houses. This post shows:
Charming wintry Porvoo
Thank you so much for sharing these great tips! We see that The Little Chocolate Factory in Porvoo has won numerous awards from the Academy of Chocolate and that they give classes & tours. Thanks again and happy Sunday to you, too!