Coffee & Reading the morning paper
- [Trending] Get the famous Levain Bakery cookies at your local Whole Foods. Has anyone spotted these in DC? Better yet, go to the Levain location in Georgetown!
- [Article/Local] The Top 8 Coffee Shops in Dupont Circle, DC, by us 🙂 It’s your very own Dupont Circle coffee shop tour guide. Perfect for your weekend coffee shop exploring.
- [Shopping] Support India by purchasing an ethical item from this “Made in India” collection.
- [Reading] “An indestructible Italian icon, the Moka pot is making a comeback with pod-snubbing coffee fans—and investors”
- [News] Have you been to La Cosecha latin market? Cafe Unido, Panamanian coffee roasters brewing at La Cosecha, have a new Geisha on the menu! Geisha coffee is extra special; referred to as the “most exotic” coffee in the world. Take a trip down to Union Market Saturday or Sunday and give Geisha coffee a try.
- [News] The Top 12 Chocolate Companies in the World.
- [News] 25 Best Coffee Roasters in the USA
Quote for the weekend
your Coffee shop outfit + Coffee table decor
Interior design inspiration =
Some chocolate dessert
Have a lovely weekend.
Become a time cupsoul “traveler” by subscribing below and automatically receive ESPUMA in your inbox!
This post is not sponsored. This post contains a few affiliate links, which means that if you do click through and then buy something, you may help support an insatiable coffee and chocolate habit at no cost to you. 🙂 Any written opinions here are by time cupsoul/our own.