Coffee & Reading the Morning Paper
Happy almost Thanksgiving + Black Friday, coffee lovers. How are you today? Hope all is well. There are a lot of great sales happening this week and into next for the holidays! To help you get started, we suggest our brand new Coffee + Chocolate Gift Guide for 2022! Check it out!
If you want some decadent chocolate for the holidays (great gift of course!!) we recommend international shipper and online chocolate shop extraordinaire, Bar & Cocoa, and be sure to use the Black Friday related codes listed below!
Our beloved Vosges Haut Chocolat is also having deals! If you download their new app and use the code CYBER20, you get 20% off, EARLIER than when they drop deals online in a few days (we expect).
We wish you a truly lovely Thanksgiving with friends, family and loved ones!
Wishing you peace. Wishing you time cupsouls. Stay well.
Your Coffee Shop Lifestyle
Have you seen our Pinterest board on creating a DIY chocolate gift basket? 🙂 We really love curating images for you! Click on the board above.
Quotes for the Weekend
“Tough moments are common before a great victory. Lean on the fact that you are more than a survivor. You are more than your past. You are more than what hurts. Old habits do not define you. You are a hero that is ready to emerge. Your transformation will inspire others to do the hard things they need to do to thrive. Even if this moment is a struggle, you always have the opportunity to start again.” — Yung Pueblo
Some Chocolate Dessert + Reads
- THANKSGIVING RECIPE: Ina Garten’s Bourbon Chocolate Pecan Pie
- THANKSGIVING RECIPE: Pioneer Woman’s Chocolate Pie
- THANKSGIVING RECIPE: Crock-pot Hot Chocolate
- Reading: Can You Fight Inflammation by Drinking Hot Chocolate?
- Trending this week: Popeyes is making chocolate biscuits?! Would you try these?
- Holiday Movie: QVC Joins Holiday TV Movie Race With Streaming Original ‘Holly & the Hot Chocolate’
- Tending: Siete Foods just came out with their hot chocolate mix and it’s already sold out!!
- Reading: What happened to all of Elite’s ‘red cow’ chocolate?
- Researching: Where to Eat, Drink, and Party for the World Cup Around D.C.
- Remember to shop Black Friday deals at Bar & Cocoa and here for VOSGES!
Happy weekend, coffee lovers!
If you’re able and enjoy our writing/posts, please support us with a coffee. It means a lot to us and helps us visit new places for neighborhood reviews. Thank you!
Please subscribe below to receive ESPUMA and other time cupsoul posts in your inbox.
This post is not sponsored. This post contains a few affiliate links, which means that if you do click through and then buy something, you may help support an insatiable coffee and chocolate habit at no cost to you. 🙂 Any written opinions here are by time cupsoul/our own.