Espuma No. 74
ESPUMA (noun: froth)
A weekly curated collection of coffee & chocolate themed articles, items & thoughts.
JUST THE CAPPUCCINO FROTH. FOR YOUR WEEKEND.
Coffee & Reading the Morning Paper
This past week, we got a beautiful plant water mister for our prayer plant, which seems to be doing fairly well in our home in DC. The prayer plant folds up into “prayer position” every evening when it sleeps, and it’s so beautiful. Having this plant has nudged us to be more mindful, and has also expanded out our “jungalow” section of our apartment! If you need some plant/wild inspiration, we highly recommend the Jungalow.
Where did we get coffee this week? The Wydown! The Coffee Bar on S Street! Where did you go this week or do you have a plan for this weekend? Perhaps Un Je Ne Sais Quoi?! Congrats to the Un Je Ne Sais Quoi chef who just won a Rammy this week — best pastry chef of the year! 🙂
If you’re able and enjoy our writing/posts, please support us with a coffee. It means a lot to us. Thank you!
Wishing you all the best. Wishing you peace. Wishing you time cupsouls.
Quote for the Weekend
Links we’re clicking:
- Black-Owned Chocolate Brand Wins Fans With Margarita, Truffle Flavors
- Hershey warns of Halloween candy shortage! Takeaway? Order some chocolate soon (!) and store it properly so that it stays fresh.
- Drinking matcha lately? We have been exploring matcha bowls, aka matcha chawans, and we have a few in our carts, like this “deep sea” one or this one with cherry blossoms.
Your Coffee Shop Outfit
The above pictures are kind of a mood board for the beginning of August — coffee shops and enjoying coffee at home. If you’re looking for more inspiration, we have a blog about creating your coffee shop aesthetic right at home, here, and an entire Pinterest 🙂 Check them out!
Some Chocolate Dessert
- We want to try Rózsavölgyi Csokoládé Gran Nativo Blanco, Peru 72%!
- Need a gift? How about ordering this “clever cocktail combo for the craft connoisseur”?! Yum.
- This weekend, whip up a summery coffee recipe; sounds refreshing! Also this frozen hot chocolate!
Happy weekend, coffee lovers! Stay cool.
Please subscribe below to receive ESPUMA and other time cupsoul posts in your inbox.
This post is not sponsored. This post contains a few affiliate links, which means that if you do click through and then buy something, you may help support an insatiable coffee and chocolate habit at no cost to you. 🙂 Any written opinions here are by time cupsoul/our own.