Coffee & Reading the Morning Paper
This past week was a whirlwind. We did get to visit our grandmother which was absolutely wonderful, but this week brought some angst and stress, which culminated last night when we injured our neck at martial arts class. What it boils down to is likely that the normal teacher was not there and the class did a different warm-up… so when we somersaulted (the wrong way), the neck instantly seized with stiffness and lots of pain. All that to say that we are so incredibly thankful that nothing else happened. Hence, the theme of Friday will be to rest. Rest is revolutionary. How are you doing this week? Hope all is OK.
Have you had a chance to read our entire opus on ceremonial cacao? We are having a hot cup of cacao right now, looking out at the morning light. It’s a beautiful way to start the weekend. If you’re able and enjoy our writing/posts, please support us with a coffee. It means a lot to us 🙂 Thank you!
Wishing you all the best. Wishing you peace. Wishing you time cupsouls.
Quote for the Weekend
Some links we liked recently:
- Chocoholics celebrate World Chocolate Day, but ‘shrinkflation’ leaves a bitter taste
- Why Italy’s ‘king of chocolate’ is so delicious
- Asian flavours lead the way in Academy of Chocolate Awards – “yuzu, miso, sake, shoyu and hojicha and matcha teas” 🙂
- Eitan Bernath’s Bourbon Brown Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies Are Heavenly
Your Coffee Shop Outfit
Some Chocolate Dessert
- We’re stocking up on Omnom’s bars because we like them 🙂
- Prefer to make something at home this weekend? We’re eyeing this Swiss chocolate roll.
Happy weekend, coffee lovers! Stay cool.
Please subscribe below to receive ESPUMA and other time cupsoul posts in your inbox.
This post is not sponsored. This post contains a few affiliate links, which means that if you do click through and then buy something, you may help support an insatiable coffee and chocolate habit at no cost to you. 🙂 Any written opinions here are by time cupsoul/our own.