Coffee & Reading the Morning Paper
HELLO LONG WEEKEND. This was a heavy week in the United States, so I am sending you all light and hope so that we can have the energy and good-will to effect change in our country. Take it easy and protect your family; I love the theory that love and change “starts at home.”
A few thoughts of the week:
- Reading: Brand New Italian Bar in Chevy Chase, with Espresso + Gelato! Opened May 25! Cash only, no tipping bar, with “breakfast pastries and quick caffeine throughout the day, along with panini and sandwich options during the afternoon and evening hours.” Lavazza coffee! Can’t wait to go. Check their Instagram.
- Current Chocolate Wish List:
- Watching: We’re still enjoying season 2 of Stanley Tucci’s Taste of Italy this week. Have you seen the show?
- Watching: Sea Otter Cam 🦦
- Listening: How to Avoid Burnout
- Earnest request: If you’re able and enjoy our writing/posts, please support us with a coffee. It means a lot to us 🙂 Thank you!!
Quote for the Weekend
Your Coffee Shop Outfit
A billowing cotton or linen shirt is perfect for the change of seasons. The weather is expected to be hot this weekend, so make sure that you hydrate! Enjoy 🙂
Absolutely love the feelings that this image evokes… springtime…adventure…nostalgia. Some whimsy. Happy weekend, coffee lovers.
Some Chocolate Dessert
- What can you make for friends this Memorial Day Weekend? Why not try one of these desserts, and/or some fresh fruit salad?! We also love a good fresh cut watermelon.
Have a lovely weekend, with a time cupsoul or two, of course. Take good care.
Please subscribe below to receive ESPUMA and other time cupsoul posts in your inbox.
This post is not sponsored. This post contains a few affiliate links, which means that if you do click through and then buy something, you may help support an insatiable coffee and chocolate habit at no cost to you. 🙂 Any written opinions here are by time cupsoul/our own.