Coffee & Reading the Morning Paper
How was everyone’s week? Here are our random thoughts for the weekend!
- Mark your calendar for this coffee-related Galentine’s event: National Landing on Instagram: “We can’t wait to celebrate Galentine’s Day with you on Sunday, February 13! We will be outside @commonwealthjoe with @lilysflowertruck from…”
- Are you guys matcha drinkers? Would you be interested in reading an article on matcha in DC? Comment below!
- Colada Shop is offering something extra special this Valentine’s Day!
VALENTINE’S DAY SHOPPING 🙂
- V-Day is coming up! There a million chocolate and non-chocolate OR coffee gifts on Etsy 🙂 Create your own Valentine’s gift or grab something unique from their artists.
- In addition to ESTY’s crafty finds, we recommend Bar & Cocoa as the best online chocolate shop on the web!
- Click the banner below to purchase Vosges chocolates; they are AMAZING. Always be on the lookout for deals; the maker usually has some 🙂 Click below.
Quote for the Weekend
Some Chocolate Dessert
Your Coffee Shop Outfit
Have a lovely weekend, with a time cupsoul or two, of course. Take care.
Please subscribe below to receive ESPUMA and other time cupsoul posts in your inbox.
This post is not sponsored. This post contains a few affiliate links, which means that if you do click through and then buy something, you may help support an insatiable coffee and chocolate habit at no cost to you. 🙂 Any written opinions here are by time cupsoul/our own.