Espuma No. 26
ESPUMA (noun: froth)
a weekly curated collection of coffee & chocolate themed articles, items & thoughts.
JUST THE CAPPUCCINO FROTH. FOR YOUR WEEKEND.
Coffee & Reading the morning paper
- [Chocolate Event] St. Michael’s Maryland Chocolate Festival, “ChocolateFest” is happening on Saturday, March 20th from 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. “ChocolateFest will include restaurant chefs conjuring up amazing delectable special menu items to showcase chocolate inspired dishes and desserts. Our inns and bed and breakfasts will feature chocolate inspired get-away packages. Join in the fun during The Galley’s Chocolate Pie eating contest, or start your day off with the 2nd Annual Hot Chocolate Run/Walk.” More information here.
- How Corporate America Created the Chocolate Chip Cookie: From kitchen confection to patriotic icon
- Watching: Coffee Chat with Renaud Capuçon (French classical violinist), Nespresso
- Trending: The Chocolate Whopper from Burger King. Wonder if searches for this are re pre-April Fool’s ideas (when this was first launched)?
- Trending: Reviews of Starbucks’ new iced espresso milk-alternative drinks. We’ll post ours soon. Have you tried one of the new Starbucks drinks? Comment below.
Quote for the weekend
Some chocolate dessert
- Easter Chocolate: These Easter eggs by Italian brand Amedei are absolutely stunning. Which one is your favorite?
- Recipe: Chocolate-Dulce de Leche Flan from a Parisian blogger 🙂 Yum!
- Recipe: Best chocolate dessert recipes from Saveur
- Chocolate Treats: Guido Gobino Milk & White Chocolate Covered Sicilian Almonds. Yum!
- Recipe: Need a recipe for iced chocolate dalgona this spring?
your Coffee shop outfit
- How gorgeous is this suit? Buy ethical outfits from here.
- Bar & Cocoa is now carrying Puchero, an Italian and Spanish chocolate roastery and factory that’s situated in the outskirts of Madrid. Have you tried their creations?
Please subscribe below to receive ESPUMA and other time cupsoul posts in your inbox.
Join 425 other subscribers
Have a lovely weekend.
This post is not sponsored. This post contains a few affiliate links, which means that if you do click through and then buy something, you may help support an insatiable coffee and chocolate habit at no cost to you. 🙂 Any written opinions here are by time cupsoul/our own.
Grateful dairy-free mom right here! I have tried both the brown sugar oatmilk shaken espresso and the chocolate almondmilk shaken espresso from Starbucks. Both are good! Hard to decide between them because they’re fairly different from each other. Truthfully, I customized my brown sugar one with one fewer pump of syrup because I prefer my drinks not overly sweet. I’d recommend either as a good springtime drink though. 🙂
Thank you so much for your thoughts! 🙂