Quote for the weekend
Coffee & THIS WEEK’S morning paper
- *DC/Local News: Cafe Chocolat is closing after 4 years in the District.*
- *DC/Local News: Get AI augmented treats from Colada Shop, Dolcezza and more at Artechouse this weekend. Yum!*
- This week, we wrote an article with 8 fresh ideas for how and why should you use cocoa nibs in your recipes.
- Love peanut butter?
- Synchronize your Hallmark Channel’s: A new romance about a chocolatier competition “for the upcoming Belgian royal wedding” comes to TV next week, September 8th. Filmed on location in Brugge, Ghent and Brussels!
- What makes a truly great restaurant menu design?
- All of us are eating chocolate during lock-down! Chocolate sales are going up.
- Celebrate this week’s Dia Nacional del Cacao and Chocolate/National Day of Cacao and Chocolate with one of these Mexican cacao bars.
- Podcast: How to feel better today using this scale.
- Mast Chocolate teamed up with Met paintings to create some unique chocolate bar packaging.
- Trending: The white chocolate avocado and chips chocolate bar.
- An ethically-sourced pitcher for your autumn table.
Please subscribe below to receive Espuma and other time cupsoul posts in your inbox.
Some chocolate dessert
- It’s September and we are so excited for autumn and all of the fall flavors. How about the photographs of this Salted Caramel Apple Snickers Cake? We will make this cake and serve it on a gorgeous handmade tray that’s food safe. #wishlist
What do you think of Espuma? Comment below with any feedback; comments are always welcomed.
This post contains just a few affiliate links, which means that if you click through and buy something, you may help support an insatiable coffee and chocolate habit 🙂 Any written opinions here are by time cupsoul/our own. Happy weekend!