Espuma No. 77
ESPUMA (noun: foam, froth)
A weekly curated collection of coffee & chocolate themed articles, items & thoughts.
JUST THE CAPPUCCINO FROTH. FOR YOUR WEEKEND.
Coffee & Reading the Morning Paper
HELLO FRIDAY. It’s the middle of August and we have been enjoying seeing tourists hobnob around DC. This week, we published an article about Taza Chocolate.
Where did we get coffee this week? La Colombe just for fun! And this morning, Tatte! It was the best labneh we’ve ever had; it was fresh from the oven and very the cheese was melting when we took a bite. Amazing! +Did you see our coffee sack pillow this week? Check it out on Instagram. We’re hoping to create a longer blog post about this. Are you interested? Comment below.
This weekend, we’re heading to our good friend’s wedding and are still deciding what to wear… Should be lovely! Outdoors.
If you’re able and enjoy our writing/posts, please support us with a coffee. It means a lot to us. Thank you!
Wishing you all the best. Wishing you peace. Wishing you time cupsouls.
Quote for the Weekend
Your Coffee Shop Lifestyle
Who is ready for autumn? *Raises hand*
Some Chocolate Dessert
- The best juicy news that we heard this week is that Nestlé is building a chocolate theme park in Gruyère, Switzerland to sit alongside its chocolate museum. The park will be done in 2025, and they may add a spa! Read more.
- Closet inspiration? I enjoyed reading a guide to capsule wardrobe pieces this week from The Simply Luxurious Life! She has some great pieces 🙂
- What are the hottest chocolate trends for 2023?
- A recipe for double-chocolate zucchini bread
- This week, we saw a post on blueberry chocolate bark on Instagram. Super easy and delicious! Be sure to follow us on Insta to catch these finds. How about learning where to get seasonal blueberry treats around DC?!
Happy weekend, coffee lovers! What are you up to? Let us know in the comments.
Please subscribe below to receive ESPUMA and other time cupsoul posts in your inbox.
This post is not sponsored. This post contains a few affiliate links, which means that if you do click through and then buy something, you may help support an insatiable coffee and chocolate habit at no cost to you. 🙂 Any written opinions here are by time cupsoul/our own.