Coffee & Reading the morning paper
- We enjoyed reading/listening to: How to taste chocolate like an expert.
- Let’s all take a trip to Lyon, France’s capital of chocolate.
- This month, Hershey’s going Organic! And if you live near Hershey, USA, we hear there’s a new chocolate cafe in town.
- Hu Chocolate reflects on their Mondelez acquisition. “We had a very firm vision that we needed to do it our way, where trust and integrity could never be compromised.” We wrote about Hu in this article: “Back to Human Dark Chocolate – Total Eclipse of the Taste Buds.”
- Did you see our post on the Ancient Egyptian chocolate box collection? Incredibly decadent.
Quote for the weekend
Some chocolate dessert
- It’s snowing again in DC this morning and it’s beautiful.
- How about making brown butter malted chocolate chunk cookies? (We have one of her cookbooks and like the recipes.)
- How about watching Netflix and brightening your space with this cozy throw? Spring will come soon!
- We’re styling ourselves “celestial” with this triple moon choker necklace.
your Coffee shop outfit
Please subscribe below to receive ESPUMA and other time cupsoul posts in your inbox.
Have a lovely weekend.
This post is not sponsored. This post contains a few affiliate links, which means that if you do click through and then buy something, you may help support an insatiable coffee and chocolate habit at no cost to you. 🙂 Any written opinions here are by time cupsoul/our own.