Espuma No. 23
ESPUMA (noun: froth)
a weekly curated collection of coffee & chocolate themed articles, items & thoughts.
JUST THE CAPPUCCINO FROTH. FOR YOUR WEEKEND.
Coffee & Reading the morning paper
- We enjoyed reading/listening to: How to taste chocolate like an expert.
- Let’s all take a trip to Lyon, France’s capital of chocolate.
- This month, Hershey’s going Organic! And if you live near Hershey, USA, we hear there’s a new chocolate cafe in town.
- Hu Chocolate reflects on their Mondelez acquisition. “We had a very firm vision that we needed to do it our way, where trust and integrity could never be compromised.” We wrote about Hu in this article: “Back to Human Dark Chocolate – Total Eclipse of the Taste Buds.”
- Did you see our post on the Ancient Egyptian chocolate box collection? Incredibly decadent.
Quote for the weekend
Some chocolate dessert
- It’s snowing again in DC this morning and it’s beautiful.
- How about making brown butter malted chocolate chunk cookies? (We have one of her cookbooks and like the recipes.)
- How about watching Netflix and brightening your space with this cozy throw? Spring will come soon!
- We’re styling ourselves “celestial” with this triple moon choker necklace.
your Coffee shop outfit
Please subscribe below to receive ESPUMA and other time cupsoul posts in your inbox.
Join 425 other subscribers
Have a lovely weekend.
This post is not sponsored. This post contains a few affiliate links, which means that if you do click through and then buy something, you may help support an insatiable coffee and chocolate habit at no cost to you. 🙂 Any written opinions here are by time cupsoul/our own.
Thanks for another terrific post! I always look forward to ending my week with timecupsoul.
Thank you so much for your kind words. Have a lovely weekend.