Quote for the weekend
Coffee & Reading the morning paper
- Local/DC Idea: Who has been watching Emily in Paris on Netflix? What do you think? Whether you like the show or not, we came up with 10 ways to experience Emily in Paris right here in DC (one tip for each episode). 🙂
- Trending: What are hot chocolate bombs and how can you “DIY” them?
- Trending: There are Pretzel Chocolate Pop-Tarts!
- Trending: Everyone is buying Icelandic Omnom Chocolate.
Please subscribe below to receive Espuma and other time cupsoul posts in your inbox.
Some chocolate dessert
- Have you heard about Sail Boat Chocolate? This chocolate bar journey sounds amazing — from 90-foot wooden schooner to horse drawn carriage! +DYK: Get something like this locally! Did you know that River Sea Chocolate ships their cocoa by boat?
- Early holiday shopping idea: This box of milk chocolate squares with Piedmontese hazelnuts “Tonda Gentile Trilobata” from Amedei Italian chocolate.
your Coffee shop outfit
- Why not enjoy your coffee at home this weekend? The local weather forecast calls for chilly weather. To create some “hygge,” we suggest curling up with this Supersoft Espresso throw blanket, wearing these Turkish slippers, and then sipping coffee or cocoa from this cute mug!
Have a lovely weekend.
This post contains just a few affiliate links, which means that if you do click through and then buy something, you may help support an insatiable coffee and chocolate habit at no cost to you. 🙂 Any written opinions here are by time cupsoul/our own.