Coffee & Reading the morning paper
- [DC COFFEE SHOP GOSSIP]
- Slipstream just released their summer drink!“🍃🥥 Did you know that our Pandan Latte is back for summer?! Made with our toasted coconut infused pandan cream, it makes for a creamy and refreshing pick-me-up. Try it hot or iced 😎”
- La Cosecha (Union Market)’s Cafe Unido is now serving coffee 7 days a week and they’ve also added Panamanian style corn tortillas to their menu! Hours are: “Monday through Friday from 8 am to 3 pm. Saturday and Sunday from 8 am to 5 pm. More opportunities to come get a cup (or two) of one of the best coffees in the world.” Corn tortilla options include: Queso, Queso and chicharrón, Beans and zucchini. Yum!
- [Coffee Article] It’s HOT in DC. Find the Top 5 Frozen “Hot Chocolates” & Iced Mochas in Washington, DC.
- Hope everyone had a great World Chocolate Day this week. Let us know how you celebrated via leaving a comment, below!
- [Coffee Article] 4 Ethical Wooden Coffee Tables for Those Morning Lattes in Your Living Room.
Quote for the weekend
your Coffee shop outfit + Coffee Shop Interior
design inspiration =
Some chocolate dessert
- [Recipe] Making the Dalgona Iced Whipped Chocolate Drink. It’s easy 🙂
- We are really admiring the packaging of this new chocolate brand! The “go-to at the end of a long day” Semuliki 70% bar sounds delicious; “cocoa-first, dark chocolate with hints of panela, fig and browned fruits.” They also have a dark milk bar, and more. Have you ever tried Ugandan chocolate?
Have a lovely weekenD, with a time cupsoul.
Become a time cupsoul “traveler” by subscribing below and automatically receive ESPUMA in your inbox!
This post is not sponsored. This post contains a few affiliate links, which means that if you do click through and then buy something, you may help support an insatiable coffee and chocolate habit at no cost to you. 🙂 Any written opinions here are by time cupsoul/our own.