Coffee & Reading the morning paper
- [DC COFFEE SHOP GOSSIP]
- Slipstream just released their summer drink!“🍃🥥 Did you know that our Pandan Latte is back for summer?! Made with our toasted coconut infused pandan cream, it makes for a creamy and refreshing pick-me-up. Try it hot or iced 😎”
- La Cosecha (Union Market)’s Cafe Unido is now serving coffee 7 days a week and they’ve also added Panamanian style corn tortillas to their menu! Hours are: “Monday through Friday from 8 am to 3 pm. Saturday and Sunday from 8 am to 5 pm. More opportunities to come get a cup (or two) of one of the best coffees in the world.” Corn tortilla options include: Queso, Queso and chicharrón, Beans and zucchini. Yum!
- [Coffee Article] It’s HOT in DC. Find the Top 5 Frozen “Hot Chocolates” & Iced Mochas in Washington, DC.
- Hope everyone had a great World Chocolate Day this week. Let us know how you celebrated via leaving a comment, below!
- [Coffee Article] 4 Ethical Wooden Coffee Tables for Those Morning Lattes in Your Living Room.