Coffee & Reading the morning paper
- [Reading] “Goodnow Farms chocolate company has been placed on a list of the country’s 50 best chocolate makers or shops by Food & Wine magazine.” Congrats! We wrote an article about the company and their delicious Maple Sugar bar, here. 🙂
- [Reading] “People expect chocolate to taste bitter if it is in black packaging”
- [Reading/DC] “Little Red Fox’s Ice Cream and Cake Shop Reopens This Weekend.” Read our article about LRF, here.
Quote for the weekend
your Coffee shop outfit + Coffee table decor
- Which city do you think this photo is from? You can curate a similar outfit from this ethical brand.
Some chocolate dessert
- UNTIL SUNDAY: Use code GIFTBOX to get 10% off “all chocolate gift boxes” from Bar & Cocoa! (Click the link for some options.)
- If you’re not interested in a chocolate gift box this weekend, check out the beautiful, NEW Luisa Abram White Chocolate w/ Açaí Berry bar, for $12. Pictured above.
- This weekend, we might make this Mexican Mocha Flan. Which chocolate dessert recipe is YOUR favorite? Please comment and link it in the comment section, below. We’d love to discover new recipes.
Have a lovely weekend.
Become a time cupsoul “traveler” by subscribing below and automatically receive ESPUMA in your inbox!
This post is not sponsored. This post contains a few affiliate links, which means that if you do click through and then buy something, you may help support an insatiable coffee and chocolate habit at no cost to you. 🙂 Any written opinions here are by time cupsoul/our own.