Coffee & Reading the morning paper
- [Local DC News, Friday] Dolcezza shared: “We are THRILLED to officially share the news that our City Center, Bethesda, Dupont, and Fairfax locations will all be STAYING OPEN FOR GOOD. To celebrate the resurrection of our shops, we are giving away a free small gelato of our exclusive, limited edition CHOCOTORTA flavor at all of our stores on March 19, almost exactly one year after so many small businesses in the city were ordered to close. Chocotorta is a supremely delicious cake layered with dulce de leche, cream cheese, chocolate cookies, and coffee that is traditionally found on the tables at celebrations in Argentina.”
- [Local DC News, Saturday] Un Je Ne Sais Quoi is celebrating its 5-year anniversary on the 20th! “Join us for special tastings and a chance to win French goodies (and our brand new tote bag and mug). 5 winners will be designated at the end of the day!”
- [Local DC News] Blue Bottle reopened their Union Station cafe on Monday, March 15th!
- [Spring is here!] Sat March 20th is the “vernal equinox, which signals the start of spring in the Northern Hemisphere and autumn in the Southern Hemisphere. With the first season of 2021 coming to a close, we have an opportunity to bring forth our invigorated spirit for life.” What will you do to celebrate spring?
- [Easter] Need some Easter gift ideas? Check out our list, below.
Quote for the weekend
Become a time cupsoul “traveler” by subscribing below and automatically receive ESPUMA in your inbox!
your Coffee shop outfit + Coffee table decor
- Is she posing at a coffee shop? We think so! Check out unique ethical clothing from this brand.
- Vases keep coffee tables company! We provide tips on how to create that coffee shop ambiance at home, which we wrote about here. Vases like this porcelain one made in Japan ($32) or this hand-thrown ceramic one made in Mexico ($138) look like wonderful options for your table!
Some chocolate dessert – EASTER EDITION
Easter egg basket picks:
- Multiple different gorgeous Easter eggs by Italian brand Amedei, $75
- Venchi Dark Chocolate Bunny 56%, $16.50
- Michel Cluizel Poppy’s Almond Gianduja (roasted almonds coated in chocolate), $20
- Guido Gobino Milk & White Chocolate Covered Sicilian Almonds, $16.50
- Venchi Dark Chococaviar Egg 75% (“dark chocolate with crunchy 75% Chocoviar microspheres”), $65
- Pump Street Single Origin (Jamaica 75%) Dark Chocolate Chicken, $8.50
- Lastly, click on the image below for *new* Easter chocolate eggs and chocolate collections from Vosges Haut Chocolate!
Have a lovely weekend.
This post is not sponsored. This post contains a few affiliate links, which means that if you do click through and then buy something, you may help support an insatiable coffee and chocolate habit at no cost to you. 🙂 Any written opinions here are by time cupsoul/our own.