Coffee & Reading the morning paper
- Happy New Year 2021! It was a rough start given the events that transpired this week in DC, but we remain strong. Hope that everyone is safe.
- Now on to chocolate news/articles/trends, etc…
- We liked this article by Estelle Tracy on how to use a French Press for coffee, tea and cocoa!
- How many cacao beans make a pound of chocolate?! Wow! 5 things you didn’t know about chocolate, here
- Mondelez purchased Hu Chocolate! What does this mean for craft chocolate? Hopefully the brand can stay strong. Read our article, “Back to Human Dark Chocolate – Total Eclipse of the Taste Buds,” here. 🙂
- Duh! Consumers see craft chocolate as “exciting.” We already knew that, but fun to see.
Quote for the weekend
Some chocolate dessert
- This chocolate recipe for chocolate espresso cake. I mean. My goodness.
- How about enjoying a bar of chocolate?
- Or perhaps you’re craving some chocolate with peanut butter?
your Coffee shop outfit
- Still quarantining, this weekend, we’re thinking this dress paired with some of this jewelry for enjoying your morning cuppa.
- We simply have to share this lamp because we think that it’s so gorgeous.
- Happy weekend!
Please subscribe below to receive ESPUMA and other time cupsoul posts in your inbox.
Have a lovely weekend.
This post contains a few affiliate links, which means that if you do click through and then buy something, you may help support an insatiable coffee and chocolate habit at no cost to you. 🙂 Any written opinions here are by time cupsoul/our own.