Coffee & Reading the Morning Paper
Happy Friday! Were you lucky enough to attend the first-ever Battle of the Bagels this week? We had a ticket but were sadly unable to attend. “The winner is”…watch here! +730 DC posted an entire article about their favorite bagels, too, based on reader votes. Check for that article link, below. And this summer is swimming with MORE lovely events! We posted a list in last week’s ESPUMA also, but want to amplify again (below). We’ve curated a bunch in July and August and even have a discount code for a special DC mindfulness retreat. Some of the ticket sales end soon! Join us!
Your Coffee Shop Lifestyle
We’re on a bagel kick, can you tell? Is there much better than a bagel and a coffee? 🙂 Do you agree with the District winner for Battle of the Bagels?
Some Chocolate Dessert
- A Manifesto of the DC Bagel: There Is No Truth – Where can you get the best bagels in DC according to 730 DC?
- Happy Hours, Pop-ups, And More: How To Experience D.C.’s Epic Restaurant Scene On A Budget – This article has some wonderful tips, like go for lunch or skip the cocktails
- How to Live a Life that Nourishes Your Brain, Thereby Elevating the Quality of Your Entire Life
- Why not order some chocolate for your stash from Bar & Cocoa?
- Did you hear about the Mediterranean dessert shop in Georgetown? Pasha Castle. We love Turkish Delight, and they also serve Turkish coffee.
This summer showcases a lot of very beautiful coffee and chocolate-related events in the DMV region. We suggest the following:
Quote for the Weekend
“Silence is the element in which great things fashion themselves together.” —Thomas Carlyle
Wishing you a beautiful weekend, filled with time cupsouls 🙂
This post is not sponsored. This post contains a few affiliate links, which means that if you do click through and then buy something, you may help support an insatiable coffee and chocolate habit at no cost to you. 🙂 Any written opinions here are by time cupsoul/our own.