Coffee & Reading the morning paper
- [TODAY/FRIDAY: FREE Dolcezza Coffee & Gelato in DC] Get a “SCOOP of RAINBOW CAKE at all of our shops THIS FRIDAY 6/18 from 12-5 PM 🥳🥳 […] Rainbow Cake is made using an AMAZING Rainbow Opera Cake (passionfruit buttercream, berry ganache, coconut dark chocolate glaze 🥥 and blueberry jam) created by our friend Chef Paola Velez (Maydan, Compass Rose, La Bodega) folded into our sweet cream gelato.” Wow! If you visit a gelato, please tag us on Instagram!
- [MONDAY: Don’t Miss FREE Ice Cream in DC (+ More Locations Beyond DC)] Jeni’s Ice Creams = “Monday, June 21, for FREE scoops for all from 7 p.m. to close. We can’t wait to see you!” 🙂
- [Chocolate News] A yummy chocolate brand using Hawaiian cocoa beans?
- “With Onomea, Klassen wants to provide a more accessible, locally grown chocolate than Lonohana. The bars are about half the price of Lonohana’s bars, which hover around $16. While the chocolate for the Lonohana bars comes from Klassen’s own farm, cacao for Onomea is sourced from partner orchards on O‘ahu and Hawai‘i Island, making Onomea like the table wine to Lonohana’s estate wine, and another way to bring Hawai‘i-grown chocolate into our daily lives.”
- [Chocolate News] We’re eating more chocolate. “Chocolate sales grew 4.2% during the pandemic, according to the National Confectioners Association’s 2021 State of Treating report. Chocolate also saw a boost from two pandemic consumer trends: increased interest in functional foods and the tendency to indulge during 2020.” Which chocolate bars have you been enjoying?
Quote for the weekend
your Coffee shop outfit + Coffee Shop Interior
- This summer, wear a crisp white shirt to emulate the photo above. These are the most unique options that we found for you:
design inspiration =
- We love the tropical yellow chairs, and that gorgeous moody shot of the coffee pour over 🙂 Are you planning a post-pandemic vacation?
- Where in the world is your favorite cafe? What kind of chairs does it have? Coffee bar? What music do they play? Describe how the coffee shop looks and feels to you! Comment below.
Some chocolate dessert
- [Recipe] Would you try Chocolate Mayo Cake? We hear that mayo is a killer secret ingredient!
- [Recipe] This Chocolate Peppermint Milkshake. Sounds tasty for a hot summer day.
Have a lovely weekenD, with a time cupsoul.
Become a time cupsoul “traveler” by subscribing below and automatically receive ESPUMA in your inbox!
This post is not sponsored. This post contains a few affiliate links, which means that if you do click through and then buy something, you may help support an insatiable coffee and chocolate habit at no cost to you. 🙂 Any written opinions here are by time cupsoul/our own.