Coffee & Reading the morning paper
- [This Weekend, Easter] Need some Easter basket/gift ideas? Check out our list, below.
- [This Weekend in Washington, DC – Easter Chocolate Pop-Up Shop] “Join us at Eastern Market this weekend for an Easter-themed patio pop-up in front of Groovy DC Cards and Gifts. We will be offering our beautiful Floppy-Eared bunnies, our oversized Golden Bunny Bars and a limited amount of our Cherry Blossom chocolate bars plus many of your other favorites.” Click here for hours and location.
- [Washington, DC – Book & Coffee Club] We heard that Kramers bookstore in Dupont Circle, DC, has a new coffee club — “A monthly pairing of Kramers’ favorite books (ones they actually read!) with an accompanying bag of whole bean coffee. Select your favorite book genre (like Fiction, Sci Fi, Mystery, Science, and more), and you’ll receive 1 bag of whole bean coffee (ranging from 8oz-12oz) from our Coffee Director’s favorite roasters.” Local pick-up or nationwide shipping. Check it out
- [Nostalgic Cafe Ambiance] A Day in 1920’s Paris.
- [Chocolate Festival] “The top show for artisan chocolate in North America returns for it’s 13th season in 2021: The Northwest Chocolate Festival. October 30th and 21st in Seattle.
- [Nostalgic Chocolate News] “Royal box of chocolates from 1900 discovered in war helmet”
your Coffee shop outfit + Coffee table decor
- Home decor ideas are on the rise as we continue quarantining around the globe. We’re really eager to decorate at home with the “Japandi” trend. It’s a mix of Japanese and Scandinavian design aesthetics and you can bring it home:
- For Japanese vibes, we recommend vases like this porcelain one (made in Japan) ($32), one of these Japanese-made teapots, tea cups and saucers, or a Japanese washi-LED lantern.
- For Scandinavia, check out one of these Scandinavian-inspired rocking chairs or Scandinavian-inspired Skol counter height stools; any of these items might help you start your Japandi home “coffee shop” decor 🙂
Quote for the weekend
Some chocolate dessert – EASTER EDITION
- Make your own Easter egg basket – unique DIY ideas here!
- Be sure to check for overnight shipping on the options below:
- Pump Street Single Origin (Jamaica 75%) Dark Chocolate Chicken, $8.50
- Michel Cluizel Poppy’s Almond Gianduja (roasted almonds coated in chocolate), $20
- Guido Gobino Milk & White Chocolate Covered Sicilian Almonds, $16.50
- Easter eggs by Italian brand Amedei, $75
Have a lovely weekend.
Become a time cupsoul “traveler” by subscribing below and automatically receive ESPUMA in your inbox!
This post is not sponsored. This post contains a few affiliate links, which means that if you do click through and then buy something, you may help support an insatiable coffee and chocolate habit at no cost to you. 🙂 Any written opinions here are by time cupsoul/our own.