Espuma No. 14
Espuma: a weekly curated collection of coffee & chocolate themed articles, items & thoughts.
JUST THE CAPPUCCINO FROTH. FOR YOUR WEEKEND.
Coffee & Reading the morning paper
- Local/DC: Happy Hanukkah to everyone celebrating the festival of lights! Big news! Laderach Swiss chocolatier is coming to Union Station in 2021 🙂
- Trending: Everyone is making chocolate charcuterie boards? Count us in! Need some tips? Click that link.
- Trending: An Olaf hot chocolate bomb! How cute.
- Trending: Our article on Beyond Good Chocolate is trending this week! Gotta love a good lemur. Wonder if it’s because they were recently in the news for traceability, here? 🙂 Have you tried Beyond Good?
- “Premium” chocolate is winning during the pandemic.
Quote for the weekend
Some chocolate dessert
- Holiday-related recipe: We want to try and make these chocolate marshmallows 🙂
- Holiday shopping ideas: “Merry chocolate!” Still need some ideas?
- This $21 festive box of milk and dark chocolate squares by Venchi looks lovely.
- This $19 Christmas tree bauble filled with sea salt caramel truffles by Domori is gorgeous.
- This $175 selection of handmade dark and milk chocolate pralines by Amedei looks like luxury.
Please subscribe below to receive ESPUMA and other time cupsoul posts in your inbox.
Join 428 other subscribers
your Coffee shop outfit
- At your home coffee shop, might we suggest one of these supremely unique slippers? We’ve never seen such a vibrant collection.
- Wrap yourself in this cozy throw as you sip your brew, and wear this triple moon choker necklace.
- Maybe you prefer one of these woven bowls in your coffee shop aesthetic?
Have a lovely weekend.
This post contains a few affiliate links, which means that if you do click through and then buy something, you may help support an insatiable coffee and chocolate habit at no cost to you. 🙂 Any written opinions here are by time cupsoul/our own.