Quote for the weekend
Coffee & Reading the morning paper
- Local/DC: Did you know that it’s Colada Shop’s Coffee Festival this week!? Until Sunday the 15th, get special deals and attend events. Their coffee special is “churro cafe con leche” aka a cafe con leche with a churro — starting at $5.95 🙂 They also have a coffee happy hour. You can order online for pickup!
- Local/DC: Emily in Paris just announced a 2nd season on Netflix! Read 10 ways to experience Emily in Paris right here in DC (one tip for each episode). We’ll be sure to update this list when season 2 arrives.
- Local/DC: This week, we visited the Blue Bottle Coffee on P Street and tried their single origin “Winter Blooms” coffee. Where did you enjoy coffee in the District this week?
- Trending: Everyone is buying Icelandic Omnom Chocolate these days! And now you can buy their holiday/seasonal bar collection (or just 1) online at this new website, here 🙂 How cute are they (+see Insta picture below)?
Some chocolate dessert
- Do clothes make the man? Perhaps. Does chocolate packaging make the chocolate? We think so. Look at this stunning bar.
- Early holiday shopping idea: This peppermint hot chocolate/drinking chocolate mix. Yum! Not into peppermint? Any of these cocoa gift options may tempt you. In case you missed it, this week we published some of the best (2020) chocolate advent calendars on the internet. Make sure you’re subscribed to our email list.
your Coffee shop outfit
- The DC weather forecast calls for beautiful weather again this weekend. During the day, we’ll be taking a walk in these boots with jeans, or in this sweatshirt and these cute joggers, all while sipping coffee from this cute mug. At night, we plan to be wearing this dress with these epically huge earrings! What’s your go-to weekend coffee outfit? Comment below.
Have a lovely weekend.
Please subscribe below to receive Espuma and other time cupsoul posts in your inbox.
This post contains just a few affiliate links, which means that if you do click through and then buy something, you may help support an insatiable coffee and chocolate habit at no cost to you. 🙂 Any written opinions here are by time cupsoul/our own.