Coffee & Reading the Morning Paper
Happy weekend coffee and chocolate lovers! There are so many pieces of DC coffee and chocolate news that are super juicy! Stay tuned for a podcast episode this weekend, and lots to read below… In the meantime, now is the PERFECT time to order your Easter basket items, by the way. Get your chocolate eggs from Bar & Cocoa; they have a great selection, and feature international shipping.
Wishing you a beautiful weekend, filled with time cupsouls 🙂
Your Coffee Shop Lifestyle
We absolutely love Pinterest, and we’re still highlighting our trends, culture, lifestyle board, but we have a few for you to explore on the app. Please follow us on Pinterest if you haven’t already; we’d love to see YOUR boards!
Quote for the Weekend
“Don’t search for anything except peace. Try to calm the mind. Everything else will come on its own.” — Baba Hari Das
Some Chocolate Dessert + Reads
- Tickets on Sale for the 6th DC Chocolate Festival: “The DC Chocolate Festival is a celebration of artisan and fine chocolate from the Mid-Atlantic and beyond! This event brings together over 30 chocolate vendors and thousands of chocolate lovers for a day of tasting, talking and learning.” At the Embassy of France! Read more.
- Toblerone Changing: “The iconic image of Switzerland’s most famous mountain is to be cut from the packaging of the much-loved Toblerone chocolate bar, when the company moves some of its production to Slovakia later this year.” Read more.
- NEW All-Day French Restaurant, Petite Cerise Opened March 16: “That six-Euro jambon-beurre sandwich found on the streets of Paris. Kouign-amann pastries prepared daily in a Brittany bakery. The alchemy of a mother sauce. Mt. Vernon Triangle’s anticipated new cafe-meets-bistro Petite Cerise, from the team behind nearby Mid-Atlantic marvel The Dabney…” Read more.
- New Coffee Shop in Dupont/Logan Circle: Au Lait has opened on 17th Street! We posted a TikTok, here, with the interior of the space, which serves illy coffee. Has great reviews!
- Pistachio Milk?!: Have you tried Tache yet? We absolutely love this brand. Click here for our video to see if it froths or not… 🙂
- Aztecs & Coffee: “Well, it turns out that the Aztecs began their days in a similar way. Although not quite the drink we would identify as “coffee”, inhabitants of the Aztec Empire enjoyed a bitter concoction known as xocolātl (or “bitter water”). Xocolātl was derived from cocoa, which grew natively across much of Mesoamerica, and was adopted by Maya civilizations before the Aztec Empire emerged.” Read more.
- Buy Easter Gifts Today: Click here to buy delicious chocolate for your little ones in time for Easter and to support us at zero cost to you! 🙂
If you’re able and enjoy our writing/posts, please support us with a coffee. It means a lot to us and helps us visit new places for neighborhood reviews. Thank you! Wishing you all the best. Wishing you peace. Wishing you time cupsouls.
Please subscribe below to receive ESPUMA and other time cupsoul posts in your inbox.
This post is not sponsored. This post contains a few affiliate links, which means that if you do click through and then buy something, you may help support an insatiable coffee and chocolate habit at no cost to you. 🙂 Any written opinions here are by time cupsoul/our own.