Coffee & Reading the Morning Paper
HELLO FRIDAY. It’s hard to believe that next ESPUMA will be the first weekend of September! My goodness. Where has this summer gone?
Where did we get coffee this week? We made a lot of Ice Leggero Nespresso at home, actually, and it was wonderful. The Ice Leggero is a blend of coffee that shines over ice, and it really does the trick. Follow us on Instagram for some ASMR videos on that 🙂 The sound of the ice cubes swirling is mega gratifying.
Last weekend, we celebrated the wedding of a dear friend in NYC on a WHIRLWIND adventure in the city. Celebrations like weddings are one of the best things to live for. We even navigated the NYC subway with ease, thanks to our experience with the DC metro system, and our past global travel (so grateful for that). The wedding was small, religious, spiritual, casual, and the food was absolutely delicious. A true highlight of this summer 2022.
This weekend, we’re heading south to explore an American town with 2 friends. For our privacy, we won’t share too much in advance (hello creepy Instagram location update!) — but we can’t wait to share more with you soon (best coffee shops, bakeries, tips), and we promise to take lots of pictures. What are YOU up to this weekend?
If you’re able and enjoy our writing/posts, please support us with a coffee. It means a lot to us. Thank you!
Wishing you all the best. Wishing you peace. Wishing you time cupsouls.
Quote for the Weekend
Your Coffee Shop Lifestyle
Who is ready for autumn? *Raises hand*
Some Chocolate Dessert + Reads
- Super entertaining + coffee shop ratings! This Woman Tried to Flirt While Working Remotely From DC Coffee Shops. She Documented It All for Us.
- This is for a very special reader of mine in VIRGINIA! 🙂 Neuhaus Belgian Chocolate will open its first Northern Virginia store in the Merrifield neighborhood this fall, confirmed Antony Verbaeys, the company’s U.S. managing director.
- Meet The D.C. Chocolate Shop Owner Who Writes Children’s Books About Her Korean Heritage
- Hulu Smash-Hit ‘The Bear’ Inspires a To-Go Moon Rabbit Menu at the Wharf – look at that chocolate cake!
- Sweets from the bake shop in this new international food hall in MD look incredible
Happy weekend, coffee lovers! Enjoy the end of August.
Please subscribe below to receive ESPUMA and other time cupsoul posts in your inbox.
This post is not sponsored. This post contains a few affiliate links, which means that if you do click through and then buy something, you may help support an insatiable coffee and chocolate habit at no cost to you. 🙂 Any written opinions here are by time cupsoul/our own.