Espuma No. 64
ESPUMA (noun: froth)
A weekly curated collection of coffee & chocolate themed articles, items & thoughts.
JUST THE CAPPUCCINO FROTH. FOR YOUR WEEKEND.
Coffee & Reading the Morning Paper
How was everyone’s week? Here are our random thoughts of the week!
Did you have a meaningful MLK Jr Day? We posted on Monday and shared some Black-owned chocolate brands that we’re eager to try. We’d love your thoughts on our list.
This week, we FINALLY tried the Pistachio Latte at Starbucks and loved it! 🙂
My sister gave us a tweaked recipe, though, and we highly recommend this one if you’re looking to make some adjustments to your drink. We ordered a TALL with the following:
- Extra shot of espresso (it normally comes with 1)
- 2 pumps of syrup (instead of 3)
- Butter topping
- Your favorite milk of choice
Have you heard that there is a snowy owl hanging out at Union Station, Washington, DC?!
Here’s a video of the owl and all of the photographers capturing it with huge telephoto lenses.
What was on our Instagram this week? Cafe Integral in Dupont Circle/Adams Morgan! We are honestly obsessed with this place. It’s wonderful. Article publishing very soon 🙂 See a picture, below.
Quote for the Weekend
VALENTINE’S DAY SHOPPING 🙂
- Looking for a Valentine’s gift? It’s coming sooner than you think 🙂 Bar & Cocoa has an amazing selection of chocolate gifts. We truly love their selection of international brands (+even international shipping if you’re a reader outside of the USA)! It’s our go-to “chocolate shop” when we’re not shopping in-person at Chocolate House DC.
- We also HIGHLY recommend Vosges chocolate boxes for Valentine’s Day. Want to see an unboxing? We wrote about their delectable chocolate box last year, here. Their branding is simply amazing, and their chocolate never disappoints us. Click the banner below to purchase, and always be on the lookout for deals; the maker usually has some 🙂 Right now, it’s 15% OFF the Valentine’s Day Love Eternal collection — no code needed. Click below.
Some Chocolate Dessert
- How many times have we posted recipes from Half Baked Harvest?! That’s because her recipes are honestly great! She just came out with a recipe for homemade TWIX bars! Wow. We’ll be making that recipe this weekend. Just look at those stunning photos!
Your Coffee Shop Outfit
Have a lovely weekend, with a time cupsoul, of course.
Please subscribe below to receive ESPUMA and other time cupsoul posts in your inbox.
This post is not sponsored. This post contains a few affiliate links, which means that if you do click through and then buy something, you may help support an insatiable coffee and chocolate habit at no cost to you. 🙂 Any written opinions here are by time cupsoul/our own.