Espuma No. 28
ESPUMA (noun: froth)
a weekly curated collection of coffee & chocolate themed articles, items & thoughts.
JUST THE CAPPUCCINO FROTH. FOR YOUR WEEKEND.
Coffee & Reading the morning paper
- [Easter] It’s almost time! Need some Easter basket/gift ideas? Check out our list, below.
- [Contest to Win Free Chocolate] From Zotter Chocolates! Free iPad Air, or one of two Chocolate Packs. Enter the contest for just a few more days, here.
Quote for the weekend
your Coffee shop outfit + Coffee table decor
- Like what you see in the photo? For a similar style, check out unique ethical clothing from this brand.
- Have you heard about the famous “Japandi” trend? It’s a mix of Japanese and Scandinavian design aesthetics and you can bring it home:
- For Japanese vibes, we recommend vases like this porcelain one (made in Japan) ($32), one of these Japanese-made teapots, tea cups and saucers, or a Japanese washi-LED lantern.
- For Scandinavia, check out one of these Scandinavian-inspired rocking chairs or Scandinavian-inspired Skol counter height stools; any of these items might help you start your Japandi home “coffee shop” decor 🙂
Some chocolate dessert – EASTER EDITION
- We may make this chocolate hazelnut bon vivant recipe for Passover. Yum!
- Looking to buy chocolate for Passover? Check out some of these Kosher chocolate options.
- This weekend, why not make caramel-stuffed chocolate chip cookies?
Easter egg basket picks:
- Pump Street Single Origin (Jamaica 75%) Dark Chocolate Chicken, $8.50
- Venchi Dark Chocolate Bunny 56%, $16.50
- Michel Cluizel Poppy’s Almond Gianduja (roasted almonds coated in chocolate), $20
- Guido Gobino Milk & White Chocolate Covered Sicilian Almonds, $16.50
- Venchi Dark Chococaviar Egg 75% (“dark chocolate with crunchy 75% Chocoviar microspheres”), $65
- Easter eggs by Italian brand Amedei, $75
- Lastly, click on the image below for *new* Easter chocolate eggs from Vosges Haut Chocolate!
Become a time cupsoul “traveler” by subscribing below and automatically receive ESPUMA in your inbox!
Join 425 other subscribers
Have a lovely weekend.
This post is not sponsored. This post contains a few affiliate links, which means that if you do click through and then buy something, you may help support an insatiable coffee and chocolate habit at no cost to you. 🙂 Any written opinions here are by time cupsoul/our own.