Coffee & Reading the Morning Paper
How was everyone’s week? Here are our random thoughts for the weekend!
- Shift Drink™️ Tickets, Fri, Jan 28, 2022 at 11:00 AM | Eventbrite – Today, in less than an hour (!), Counter Culture Coffee is reopening its training lab doors for a very special coffee tasting.
- We posted a new article this week, about Chequessett Chocolate. The chocolate is divine! Hope that you love the writing.
- Did you hear that The Royal has NEW pastries? You heard it here first. You won’t believe these pastry offerings and their pictures.
- Mark your calendar for this coffee-related Galentine’s event: National Landing on Instagram: “We can’t wait to celebrate Galentine’s Day with you on Sunday, February 13! We will be outside @commonwealthjoe with @lilysflowertruck from…”
- Are you a knitter? Check out the wool & chocolate sets from this very creative yarn dyer.
Quote for the Weekend
VALENTINE’S DAY SHOPPING 🙂
- In addition to ESTY’s crafty finds, Bar & Cocoa has an amazing selection of chocolate gifts. We truly love their selection of international brands (+even international shipping if you’re a reader outside of the USA)! Lots of price points for your special someone…
- We also HIGHLY recommend Vosges chocolate boxes for Valentine’s Day. Want to see an unboxing? We wrote about their delectable chocolate box last year, here. Their branding is simply amazing, and their chocolate never disappoints us. Click the banner below to purchase, and always be on the lookout for deals; the maker usually has some 🙂 Click below.
Some Chocolate Dessert
- Something different this week 🙂 A DRINK. Check out the Cherry Chili Cacao Latte recipe, here: Cherry Chili Cacao Latte – Imbibe Magazine
Your Coffee Shop Outfit
Have a lovely weekend, with a time cupsoul or two, of course. Take care.
Please subscribe below to receive ESPUMA and other time cupsoul posts in your inbox.
This post is not sponsored. This post contains a few affiliate links, which means that if you do click through and then buy something, you may help support an insatiable coffee and chocolate habit at no cost to you. 🙂 Any written opinions here are by time cupsoul/our own.