Quote for the weekend
Coffee & Reading the morning paper
- Local/DC News: [Saturday, Oct 10] “Join Arcay Chocolates for a chocolate painting class for kids at La Cosecha to celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month! Each class comes with a chocolate painting kit.”
- Local/DC Idea: Have you been to RAKO Coffee at Oyster Oyster? In Shaw, right across from the Giant Food. Rotating selection of pastries, too. The drink that we had was delicious.
- Local/DC Idea: Look at the details on the pastries at this new DC (Adams Morgan) bakery
- Popeye’s is rolling out chocolate-filled beignets!
- Podcast We’re Listening To: Keys to the Shop!
Some chocolate dessert
- “The Midnight Mover is a woman of mystery with magnetic powers of attraction. Find her after-hours on the dancefloor, throwing shapes and turning heads. Punchy and palatable; indulgent, warming and zesty. These complex flavours linger – the sign of a truly sophisticated dark chocolate.”
- When we went to the Salon du Chocolat Paris in 2018, one of our absolute favorite brands was this French chocolate maker, and it’s new to Bar & Cocoa’s website (for international shipping)!
- This weekend, why not try making dulce de leche brownies from David Lebovitz? The pictures are incredible!
- Need savory chocolate recipes this weekend? Click here!
your Coffee shop outfit
- It’s finally feeling like autumn in the District! Our weekend outfit features this mask, this trendy purse, and this tumbler to carry your coffee! Viola!
Please subscribe below to receive Espuma and other time cupsoul posts in your inbox.
Have a lovely weekend.
This post contains just a few affiliate links, which means that if you do click through and then buy something, you may help support an insatiable coffee and chocolate habit at no cost to you. 🙂 Any written opinions here are by time cupsoul/our own.