Espuma No. 75
ESPUMA (noun: froth)
A weekly curated collection of coffee & chocolate themed articles, items & thoughts.
JUST THE CAPPUCCINO FROTH. FOR YOUR WEEKEND.
Coffee & Reading the Morning Paper
HELLO FRIDAY. This morning, we went to SOLELUNA, the Ecuadorian coffee shop in Adams Morgan and got an iced americano, one of our favorite summer drinks. It’s two shots of espresso over iced water, and it’s oh-so-refreshing in this heat. There was a big thunderstorm in the city last night, filled with lots of lightning and rain. While the thunderstorms have been appearing more severe, we are thankful that it rained for the plants, and are thankful that we were safe indoors.
Where did we get coffee this week? Besides Soleluna, we tried Brew on U! Check out our Instagram post, below, and be sure to scroll through the pictures. Highly recommend 🙂
New web design. We’re excited to share that we updated our WordPress site with a new banner to showcase our DC neighborhood coffee guides. Just navigate to the homepage after reading this post (timecupsoul.com) to see the changes! Let us know what you think in the comments!
If you’re able and enjoy our writing/posts, please support us with a coffee. It means a lot to us. Thank you!
Wishing you all the best. Wishing you peace. Wishing you time cupsouls.
Quote for the Weekend
Links we’re clicking:
- Drinking matcha lately? We have been exploring matcha bowls, aka matcha chawans, and we have a few in our carts, like this “deep sea” one or this one with cherry blossoms.
- Where to get the best iced chocolate/ frozen hot chocolate in DC. We confess that this is our writing. We updated the list yesterday!
- “Do you harbor dreams of creating your own chocolate recipe? […] Confectionery brand Rosalie’s is offering you the chance to bring your ideas to reality through an industry competition in association with The Moodie Davitt Report, culminating at TFWA World Exhibition in Cannes.” Wow!
- Christmas is 5 months away, and we’re starting to see advent calendar ideas popping up!(I know!) UK residents: Cadbury just launched an advent chocolate bar. How cute. That’s smart “molding.”
Your Coffee Shop Lifestyle
This warm-toned, cozy photo gallery that we curated is meant as a ‘mood board’ for what is sometimes called “Indian summer,” the transition from summer into autumn. Did you know that we also love to pin on our Pinterest?
Some Chocolate Dessert
- Wish list. We want to try some chocolate made by the “Chocolate Empress“! New to Bar & Cocoa! The packaging is whimsical.
- This weekend, we’re debating to make this Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Banana Bread.
Happy weekend, coffee lovers! Stay cool.
Please subscribe below to receive ESPUMA and other time cupsoul posts in your inbox.
This post is not sponsored. This post contains a few affiliate links, which means that if you do click through and then buy something, you may help support an insatiable coffee and chocolate habit at no cost to you. 🙂 Any written opinions here are by time cupsoul/our own.