Quote for the weekend
Coffee & Reading the morning paper
- [New Coffee Shop Alert] Washington, DC: “An industrial-style all-day cafe that roasts coffee from countries such as Ethiopia, Colombia, and Guatemala opened in Arlington late last month and just started serving food this week. Origin Coffee Lab & Kitchen takes up a 2,000-square-foot space on Pentagon Row, which recently rebranded as Westpost.”
- [New Coffee Shop Alert] Washington, DC: “Lost Sock Roasters Open Their First Shop for Fruity Coffees and South American Snacks: The wholesaler for D.C. favorites like Baked & Wired opens a cafe in Takoma that sells pour-overs and Argentine empanadas” Read more!
- Trending: Chocolate and Candy to Play Central Role in Valentine’s Day 2020. We knew that 🙂
- Reading: Chocolate Brand Looks To Carbon Insetting To Transition Farmers To Regenerative Agriculture
- Reading: How One NYC Café Plans to Turn Customers Into Owners
- Reading: Biggest Food Photography Lessons in 2020
- Reading: Coffee Filters May Protect You Against Coronavirus
Greetings from Washington, DC, dear readers. How are you faring the first three days of 2020?
Welcome to the newly designed timecupsoul.com! We’ve moved to a magazine theme with columns. This design echoes the intricacies of newspaper layout that we loved as features editor during our yesteryears…
In addition to the new theme that we’re trying out, we’re proud to present our new logo. Making this logo was completely a DIY project, done 100% at home with no prior logo design experience.