Quote for the weekend
Coffee & Reading the morning paper
- Happy Lunar New Year! Year of the ox. Join a virtual celebration with the Smithsonian’s family programs. +We enjoyed this podcast episode about Lunar New Year traditions.
- **Reading: There’s still time for in-person gift pickup in the District: Where to Buy the Best Valentine’s Day Chocolate Gifts in Washington, DC.**
- Relax/Valentine’s Day Date: Visiting this was one of the highlights of our life — take a virtual tour of Opera Garnier, Paris, in 4K. Need more? There’s also a Paris video. These may be good videos to watch for your at-home Valentine’s Day date while you eat dark chocolate pomegranate bark (recipe below) 🙂
DIY chocolate dessert
- Looking for a quick Valentine’s gift? In 3 easy steps: MELT, DESIGN AND CHILL, you can craft a delicious dark chocolate pomegranate bark gift in less than an hour.
your Coffee shop outfit
- For a Valentine’s Day virtual (or in-person) coffee shop date, wear this soft pink bracelet, drink coffee from this pink mug and wrap yourself in this pink-peach-white scarf! <3
- Happy Galentine’s Day (13) and a very Happy Valentine’s Day (14)!
Please subscribe below to receive ESPUMA and other time cupsoul posts in your inbox.
Have a lovely weekend.
This post contains a few affiliate links, which means that if you do click through and then buy something, you may help support an insatiable coffee and chocolate habit at no cost to you. 🙂 Any written opinions here are by time cupsoul/our own.