Espuma No. 22 – Lunar New Year & Valentine’s Day DIY
Espuma: a weekly curated collection of coffee & chocolate themed articles, items & thoughts.
JUST THE CAPPUCCINO FROTH. FOR YOUR WEEKEND.
Quote for the Weekend
Coffee & Reading the Morning Paper
- Happy Lunar New Year! Year of the ox. Join a virtual celebration with the Smithsonian’s family programs. +We enjoyed this podcast episode about Lunar New Year traditions.
- **Reading: There’s still time for in-person gift pickup in the District: Where to Buy the Best Valentine’s Day Chocolate Gifts in Washington, DC.**
- Relax/Valentine’s Day Date: Visiting this was one of the highlights of our life — take a virtual tour of Opera Garnier, Paris, in 4K. Need more? There’s also a Paris video. These may be good videos to watch for your at-home Valentine’s Day date while you eat dark chocolate pomegranate bark (recipe below) 🙂
DIY Chocolate Dessert
- Looking for a quick Valentine’s gift? In 3 easy steps: MELT, DESIGN AND CHILL, you can craft a delicious dark chocolate pomegranate bark gift in less than an hour.
Your Coffee Shop Outfit
- For a Valentine’s Day virtual (or in-person) coffee shop date, wear this soft pink bracelet, drink coffee from this pink mug and wrap yourself in this pink-peach-white scarf! <3
- Happy Galentine’s Day (13) and a very Happy Valentine’s Day (14)!
Please subscribe below to receive ESPUMA and other time cupsoul posts in your inbox.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
Have a lovely weekend.
This post contains a few affiliate links, which means that if you do click through and then buy something, you may help support an insatiable coffee and chocolate habit at no cost to you. 🙂 Any written opinions here are by time cupsoul/our own.