Espuma No. 5
A WEEKLY CURATED COLLECTION OF COFFEE & CHOCOLATE THEMED ARTICLES, ITEMS & THOUGHTS.
Just the cappuccino froth. For your weekend.
Quote for the weekend
Coffee & THIS WEEK’S morning paper
[DC/Local Breaking News] Cameo, a “coffee shop focused on sustainability.” opened yesterday at DC’s new food hall, The Roost! It’s at 1401 Pennsylvania Ave SE, from 8 AM-2 PM Monday-Sunday (due to COVID, be sure to check their hours before you go). We learned that “Cameo will serve coffee and tea produced from around the world” and will feature “a flagship partnership with Parlor Coffee” (Brooklyn, NY). The coffee will rotate “local and international roasters — all complemented by dairy sourced from grass-fed farms + scratch-made seasonal syrups and milk alternatives, including a house nut milk.” The Hall also has a lot of other amazing-looking local food, too. This is exciting!
- This week, we published this article on one of our favorite chocolate makers, ever.
- [VIDEO] Ways to introduce simplicity into your life.
- We have an article about craft chocolate podcasts that we love, and we just found another podcast that we’re reviewing. What are some of your favorite food-related podcasts? Comment below!
- We’re virtually traveling to Madagascar via this brand, here. (US Readers: You might be able to buy these chocolate bars at your Whole Foods Market.)
- Make it at home! An artificial-flavoring free Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe.
- [Free Coffee Documentary] “The experience of coffee alters cultures and lives, every place it goes. Romances are sparked, revolutions conspired — all over this dark, potent brew.” You may enjoy streaming this 3-part video over the weekend.
- This week’s featured food photography prop. +A furniture sale for drinking your favorite coffee at home.
- Chick-fil-A is releasing a limited-edition mocha cream coldbrew.
Some chocolate dessert
- This weekend, we want to bake these Halloween Jack-O-Lantern Cookies. You could use this cocoa or this one that’s “great for desserts.”
- Looking for a gift? How about using this for your physically-distanced walks this autumn?
WE CREATED AN “AUTUMN cOFFEE aESTHETIC” BOARD ON PINTEREST; CLICK BELOW
Please subscribe below to receive Espuma and other time cupsoul posts in your inbox.
This post contains just a few affiliate links, which means that if you click through and buy something, you may help support an insatiable coffee and chocolate habit 🙂 Any written opinions here are by time cupsoul/our own. Happy weekend!