Espuma No. 7
Espuma: a weekly curated collection of coffee & chocolate themed articles, items & thoughts.
Quote for the weekend
Coffee & Reading the morning paper
ATTENTION ALL CHOCOHOLICS: IT’S A CRAFT CHOCOLATE ANNIVERSARY SALE (12% OFF) UNTIL SATURDAY, SEPT 26TH. SEE OUR PICKS OF THE BEST CHOCOLATE BRANDS/DESIGNERS, HERE!
- Happy autumn equinox, everyone! Wishing you the healing of the new season. We like this “Cozy Fall Coffee Shop Ambiance” with rain music.
- RBG, we truly love you.
- Right now! September 23-30 is Women’s Food Fest in the DC area. Enjoy desserts, food, and more.
- What’s new in chocolate this week? Lindt isn’t the only company building spaces just for the love of chocolate; this one is $21M and will open to the public, too.
- Are you reading from Vermont? Lake Champlain is hosting a *free* chocolate tasting on Saturday.
- DYK: Bill Gates Sr (who just passed on Monday, age 94) helped buy Starbucks?
- There’s a chocolate trend “taking over the internet” and we have our recipe video for you to make it more simple 🙂
Some chocolate dessert
- We’re generally obsessed with the Israeli “Krembo” dessert. This weekend, we will be baking Krembo with this recipe, using this chocolate. As we mentioned, get some amazing craft chocolate brands for 12% OFF today and tomorrow (Saturday)!
- Why not make some coffee french toast this weekend with some of your favorite brew?
Please subscribe below to receive Espuma and other time cupsoul posts in your inbox.
Join 428 other subscribers
Have a lovely weekend.
This post contains just a few affiliate links, which means that if you click through and buy something, you may help support an insatiable coffee and chocolate habit at no cost to you. 🙂 Any written opinions here are by time cupsoul/our own. Happy weekend!