Quote for the weekend
Coffee & THIS WEEK’S morning paper
- *DC/Local News: Two new coffee shops opened this week in the District! We’re so excited to try Tatte Bakery in West End and For Five Coffee, located between West End and downtown. Which one have you tried? Comment below.*
- Pumpkin Time is Officially Here: The Pumpkin Spice Latte (+Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew) is now back at Starbucks stores.
- La Colombe Coffee launched their draft chocolate milk this week. It’s “frothy, non-fat milk” really makes it fluffy. We can’t wait to try it in one of their cafes or from online!
- Another good reason to eat dark chocolate.
- Coming soon to the fridge section: Bite-sized edible cookie dough.
- We favorited this Bolivian rose salt 67% dark chocolate bar. Love the packaging!
- Lotus expands into lotus-filled chocolate bars. Are there any readers in Belgium willing to mail some to DC?
- There’s a healthier chocolate spread coming to Kroger.
- Lindt makes the news again this week. But this time, it’s not for snowing chocolate like in last week’s edition.
- Why not treat yourself?
Some chocolate dessert
Please subscribe below to receive Espuma and other time cupsoul posts in your inbox.
- Time to use up those wonderful summer veggies as we move towards autumn. This new recipe for chocolate chocolate chip zucchini scones looks delectable. You can make it with this cocoa powder.
- Stock up on (unique) drinking chocolate before the leaves change.
What do you think of Espuma? Comment below with any feedback; comments are always welcomed.
This post contains just a few affiliate links, which means that if you click through and buy something, you may help support an insatiable coffee and chocolate habit 🙂 Any written opinions here are by time cupsoul/our own. Happy weekend!